The contact sheet is a spread sheet of all the compositional tricks I have used while taking pictures. My Trick is simplicity because I was able to use a very simple background that drew all the attention to my empahsis, but did not make the picture a snapshot. The trick I think ill start using more often is Leading Lines because leading lines make your pictures look cool by making them look more three dimensional. The trick that was most difficult is the extreme angle because it is hard was hard for me to look at any regular old everyday thing I may see and think "hey this might look good from an extreme angle". My favorite photo was the framing because I like the fact that I was able to frame nature in a beautiful way, kinda like was actual photographers do.
Saturday, September 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment