Monday, October 26, 2009

Formal Critique



This photo is of a man working alone on a makeshift bridge that is going all the way across a massive body of water. The picture makes use of lead lines by using the bridge to lead your eye to the emphasis. It also makes use of contrast by making the man darker and making the water lighter. When I look at it I see nothing in the distance of the direction he is going, so this leads me to think that the picture is supposed to be representative of a person life. That throughout life you won’t always have help, that u have to make your own path through life even if u do not know where you will end up in the end. From the way I interpreted the photo I believe this photo is an excellent example of Life. The darkened man working alone and the light, vast, endless ocean contrast well together creating an excellent Illusion to how life is.

No comments: